Frequently asked questions
1. What is the clonality detection rate of the EuroClonality/BIOMED-2 primers?
2. How can I learn clonality testing?
3. Which Taq polymerase should I use?
4. Can agarose gels be used as readout for clonality testing?
5. DNA extraction from formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissues (FFPE)
6. Does the use of unbuffered or buffered formalin affect molecular clonality testing?
7. Is the 3730 DNA analyzer (Applied Biosystems) suitable for clonality testing?
8. Which software can be used?
9. Protocols and literature about clonality
10. Control samples
11. Why can skin biopsies be problematic for clonality testing?
12. Commercially available EuroClonality/BIOMED-2 primers (Invivoscribe) versus own primer mixes
13. What are the non-specific products in the EuroClonality/BIOMED-2 PCRs?